EDUCATION CONCERT: A MUSICAL LOOK AT COOPERATION AND COMMUNICATION
Our educational concert is geared towards 3rd and 4th-grade students with the goal of introducing them to the families of instruments in the orchestra and employing valuable social skills.
- This is a free educational opportunity
- Transportation grants are available
- Held Thursday, April 4th, 2024 at 10:00 am
- Held at the Potter Center on Jackson College’s campus
- Runtime is approximately 1 hour including getting seated
- This concert aligns with the Michigan Merit Curriculum and Michigan Music Standards: ART.M.III.3.4., 3.5, & 3.7